• Trademark
  • Agricultural Machinery
  • Reel Sprinkler
  • Potato Planter
  • Agriculture UAV Drone
Important NoticeDear customers,please pay the bill directly to the company accounts while in the purchase. We haven't liability for any loss whatsoever arising by other accounts.

News Categories

Industry Info

Guiding Opinions on Soybean Spring Sowing in 2020

At present, the spring soybean in Northeast China has entered the stage of preparation for seeding. The soybean expert guidance group of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, together with the ridging film mulching machine National Agricultural Technology Extension Service Center, conducted a comprehensive analysis of the impact of the new coronary pneumonia epidemic situation, meteorological factors, and production conditions, and studied and put forward the technical guidance for the 2020 Northeast Spring Soybean Technology.

1. Prepare the soil in time and lay a solid foundation for planting
The land has been rectified and ridged farm corn combine harvester in autumn. In early spring, the topping slurry is suppressed in time to increase the moisture. The raked land has been flattened. When the thaw has reached the ridged depth, the topping slurry is raised in time to suppress the moisture. Jacking and preparing the ground, raking, ridging and suppressing continuous operation. If the land is not in autumn, if there is drought or there is a deep foundation for deep pine loosening in the previous year, no-tillage planting should be adopted; for other land plots, it is recommended to use deep pine stubble to eliminate the stubble before planting, and then plant with the land.

2. Scientific selection of seeds and good seed treatment
According to the sowing date, farm corn combine harvester effective accumulated temperature, and planting method, choose the high-quality, high-yield, stress-resistant soybean varieties that have passed the examination to prevent planting in the cross-region. For plots that cannot be dissipated in time, early maturing varieties can be selected according to local conditions according to the delayed sowing date. The seed purity should be greater than 98%, the moisture content should be less than 13.5%, and the germination rate should be greater than 85%. Before sowing, a germination test should be done and the soybean seed coating agent that has obtained the national pesticide registration should be selected according to the occurrence of pests and diseases in the previous cropland. Coating.

3, rush to sow and improve the quality of sowing
According to the soil temperature farm corn combine harvester and soil moisture, the mechanical precision sowing is timely and appropriate. Plots with poor soil moisture should be deeply ditched, shallowly overburdened, heavily repressed, and sowed early and sowed in a timely manner; plots with excessive soil moisture should focus on raising ground temperature and ditching drainage, so as to achieve timely planting, improve planting quality, and ensure Sowing the preserved seedlings, Qiqi seedlings and Baoyun seedlings at a time to lay the foundation for high yield. According to the selected varieties, ecological conditions, soil conditions and agricultural machinery, choose suitable cultivation methods. No-till planting is recommended for unplotted plots; the cultivation mode of "double row precision sowing on the ridge" can be selected in the middle and southeast of Northeast China; "Three-row ridge dense planting" cultivation mode; the western region recommends "seed water" or drip irrigation under film.

4. Reasonable fertilization to promote reduction in amount and efficiency
Adhere to scientific fertilization, fertilize with soil testing formula, and apply nitrogen, phosphorus and potash fertilizer according to a certain proportion. Adopting deep side fertilization and layer application, the bottom fertilizer is applied with 70% of the chemical fertilizer, and the depth of fertilization should be 10-15 cm; the remaining 30% of the chemical fertilizer is used as the seed fertilizer, and the depth is 4-5 cm. Encourage the application of farm fertilizer in combination with land preparation.

5. Precise application of pesticides and scientific control of weeds
According to the occurrence of farm corn combine harvester local grass damages, select highly effective and low-toxic herbicides. In order to facilitate crop rotation, it is recommended not to apply long-residue herbicides such as imazamox, chlorimuron-methyl, fomesafen, broad grass clear, clomazone. Avoid re-spraying and miss-spraying during the operation to prevent the occurrence of chemical damage and the impact of planting the next crop.

Guiding Opinions on Soybean Spring Sowing in 2020

Product Categorymore

Newsmore

Seed Technologymore

About Usmore